Capmat II Capillary Matting is an economical yet highly efficient method to evenly water potted plants. Using an absorbent, resilient spunbond fabric, Capmat™II Capillary Matting wicks water rapidly to the roots of the plant by capillary action. Besides saving time by watering all your plants at the turn of a valve, sensitive or delicate foliage is not spotted by overhead watering. Another advantage of capillary watering is that plants are not knocked over as they can be by overhead watering. Finally, capillary mat watering produces enhanced, uniform growth in a crop.
- Made of lightweight, high-strength, polypropylene, polyester, viscose material
- Gray colored mat is resistant to rotting, shrinking, chemical decomposition and being crushed
- Reversible and will not fray after cutting
- Can be used with Agribrom or Zerotol for algae control
- Highly absorbent, permits water to quickly wick to roots
- Mat thickness is 1.0 mm
- Capillary lift is 8.0 cm