Our AT200-SW soil moisture sensor probes enable precise low cost monitoring of soil water content.
The sensor consists of a pair of highly corrosion resistant electrodes that are embedded within a granular matrix. A current is applied to obtain a resistance value. The transmitter correlates the resistance to Centibars (kilopascals) of soil water tension.
The AT200-SW is designed to be a permanent sensor, placed in the soil to be monitored. Internally installed gypsum provides some buffering for the effect of salinity levels normally found in irrigated agricultural crops and landscapes.
Soil Moisture Sensor Probe Applications:
- Irrigation and sprinkler systems.
- Moisture monitoring of bulk foods.
- Rain and weather monitoring.
- Environmental monitoring.
- Water conservation applications.
- Transmits ever 12 minutes
- Requires 2 AA batteries
- Communicates wirelessly with AT101 hub, along with other AT200 products
- 0-200 Centibar range
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Fully solid state
- Will not dissolve in soil
- Not affected by freezing temperatures
- Internal compensation for commonly found salinity levels
- Easy to use
- No maintenance