Our AT200-SV soil moisture sensor probes enable precise low cost monitoring of soil water content.
Because our probe measures the dielectric constant of the soil using transmission line techniques, it is insensitive to water salinity, and will not corrode over time as does conductivity based probes. Our probes are small, rugged, and low power.
Probes come in standard cable lengths of 4 meters.
Soil Moisture Sensor Probe Applications
- Irrigation and sprinkler systems.
- Moisture monitoring of bulk foods.
- Rain and weather monitoring.
- Environmental monitoring.
- Water conservation applications.
Soil Moisture Sensor Probe Features
- Transmits ever 12 minutes
- Requires 2 AA batteries.
- Communicates wirelessly with AT101 hub, along with other AT200 products
- Not conductivity based.
- Insensitive to salinity.
- Probe does not corrode over time.
- Rugged design for long term use.
- Small size.
- Precise measurement.
- Measures volumetric water content (VWC) or gravimetric water content (GWC).
- Output is proportional to moisture level.
- Can be buried and is water proof.
- Probe is long and slender for wider use, including smaller potted plants.